Soweit nachstehend keine anderen Angaben gemacht werden, ist die Bereitstellung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten weder gesetzlich oder vertraglich vorgeschrieben noch für einen Vertragsabschluss erforderlich. Sie sind zur Bereitstellung der Daten nicht verpflichtet. Eine Nichtbereitstellung hat keine Folgen. Dies gilt nur soweit bei den nachfolgenden Verarbeitungsvorgängen keine anderweitige Angabe gemacht wird. „Personenbezogene Daten“ sind alle Informationen, die sich auf eine identifizierte oder identifizierbare natürliche Person beziehen.
Erhebung personenbezogener Daten bei Nutzung unserer mobilen App
Bei Herunterladen der mobilen App werden die erforderlichen Informationen an den jeweiligen Download Anbieter übertragen, also insbesondere Nutzername, E-Mail-Adresse und Kundennummer Ihres Accounts, Zeitpunkt des Downloads, Zahlungsinformationen und die individuelle Gerätekennziffer. Auf diese Datenerhebung haben wir keinen Einfluss und sind nicht dafür verantwortlich. Wir verarbeiten die Daten nur, soweit es für das Herunterladen der mobilen App auf Ihr mobiles Endgerät notwendig ist. Bei Nutzung der mobilen App erheben wir die nachfolgend beschriebenen personenbezogenen Daten, um die komfortable Nutzung der Funktionen zu ermöglichen. Wenn Sie unsere mobile App nutzen möchten, erheben wir die folgenden Daten, die für uns technisch erforderlich sind, um Ihnen die Funktionen unserer mobilen App anzubieten und die Stabilität und Sicherheit zu gewährleisten. Die Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO:
- Allgemeine Geräteinformationen wie Modell, Betriebssystem und Ausrichtung
- Funk-/Netzwerkinformationen (z. B. WLAN, LTE, 3G)
- Pseudonyme App-Instanz-ID
Sie können unsere App nutzen, ohne Angaben zu Ihrer Person zu machen. Bei jedem Zugriff auf unsere App werden an uns oder unseren Hoster / IT-Dienstleister Nutzungsdaten durch Ihr Endgerät übermittelt und in Protokolldaten (sog. Server-Logfiles) gespeichert. Zu diesen gespeicherten Daten gehören z.B. der Name der aufgerufenen Seite der App, Datum und Uhrzeit des Abrufs, die anonymisierte IP-Adresse, die übertragene Datenmenge und der anfragende Provider. Die Verarbeitung erfolgt auf Grundlage des Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DS-GVO aus berechtigtem Interesse an der Gewährleistung eines störungsfreien Betriebs unserer App sowie zur Verbesserung unseres Angebotes. Sie haben das Recht aus Gründen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben, jederzeit gegen diese auf Art. 6 (1) f DS-GVO beruhende Verarbeitung Sie betreffender personenbezogener Daten zu widersprechen.
Nutzung von Firebase Analytics
Diese App benutzt Firebase Analytics, einen Analysedienst der Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; „Google“). Die Datenverarbeitung dient dem Zweck der Analyse der Nutzung der App und der Nutzungsdauer einzelner Anwendungen (Events) der App durch die Benutzer. Firebase Analytics verwendet kleine Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Endgerät gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der Applikation durch Sie ermöglichen. Die durch Firebase Analytics erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung dieser App werden in der Regel an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. In dieser App ist die IP-Anonymisierung aktiviert. Dadurch wird Ihre IP-Adresse von Google innerhalb von Mitgliedstaaten der Europäischen Union oder in anderen Vertragsstaaten des Abkommens über den Europäischen Wirtschaftsraum zuvor gekürzt. Nur in Ausnahmefällen wird die volle IP-Adresse an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gekürzt. Ihre Daten werden gegebenenfalls in die USA übermittelt. Für Datenübermittlungen in die USA ist ein Angemessenheitsbeschluss der Europäischen Kommission vorhanden. Die Verarbeitung erfolgt auf Grundlage des Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO aus dem berechtigten Interesse an der bedarfsgerechten und zielgerichteten Gestaltung der App. Sie haben das Recht aus Gründen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben, jederzeit gegen diese auf Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO beruhende Verarbeitung Sie betreffender personenbezogener Daten zu widersprechen. Im Auftrag des Betreibers dieser App wird Google diese Informationen benutzen, um Ihre Nutzung der App auszuwerten, um Reports über die App-Aktivitäten zusammenzustellen und um weitere mit der App-Nutzung und der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen gegenüber dem App-Betreiber zu erbringen. Die im Rahmen von Firebase Analytics von Ihrem Mobilgerät übermittelte und anschließend gekürzte IP-Adresse wird nicht mit anderen Daten von Google zusammengeführt. Nähere Informationen zu Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutz finden Sie unter: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6318039?hl=de bzw. https://policies.google.com/privacy
Nutzung von Hockey
Diese App nutzt HockeyAPP („Hockey“) Crash Reports, eine Anwendung der Microsoft Corp. (One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA; „Microsoft“). Die Datenverarbeitung dient der Verbesserung und Überprüfung der Funktionalität und Stabilität der App. Hockey erhebt bei der Sendung eines Crash Reports keine personenbezogenen Daten. Die Verarbeitung erfolgt auf Grundlage des Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO aus dem berechtigten Interesse an der bedarfsgerechten und zielgerichteten Gestaltung der App. Sie haben das Recht aus Gründen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben, jederzeit gegen diese auf Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO beruhende Verarbeitung Sie betreffender personenbezogener Daten zu widersprechen. iOS: Falls der Benutzer nach einem Absturz der App freiwillig und ausdrücklich der Übermittlung eines Absturzberichts zustimmt, werden Informationen zum Absturz (Zustand der App zum Zeitpunkt des Absturzes) an die Server von Hockey übertragen und gespeichert. Ohne Zustimmung erfolgt keine Übersendung des Absturzberichtes. Die Datenschutzbestimmungen von HockeyApp sind unter https://www.hockeyapp.net/imprint/ zu finden. Absturzberichte enthalten grundsätzlich keine personenbezogenen Daten. Unter iOS werden ein Stack-Trace, einige Informationen über das Gerät (Modell, Betriebssystemversion, aber keiner Seriennummer o.ä.), die App-Version, ein Zeitstempel des Starts und des Absturzes, und eine Liste von Softwarebibliotheken, die im Speicher geladen sind, übermittelt. Es sind keine Prozessorregisterinhalte oder Lognachrichten enthalten. Android: Falls der Benutzer bei der Einrichtung seines Handys freiwillig und ausdrücklich der generellen Übermittlung von Absturzbenachrichtigungen an Google zustimmt, werden nach einem Absturz der App Informationen (Zustand der App zum Zeitpunkt des Absturzes, Stack-Trace, Hersteller und Betriebssystem des Handys, letzte Log-Meldungen) an Google übertragen und dort zur Auswertung gespeichert. Diese Informationen enthalten keine personenbezogenen Daten. Nähere Informationen zu Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutz finden Sie unter: https://hockeyapp.net/imprint/ bzw. https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/PrivacyStatement
Dauer der Speicherung
Nach vollständiger Vertragsabwicklung werden die Daten zunächst unter Berücksichtigung gesetzlicher, insbesondere steuer- und handelsrechtlicher, Aufbewahrungsfristen gespeichert und dann nach Fristablauf gelöscht, sofern Sie der weitergehenden Verarbeitung und Nutzung nicht zugestimmt haben.
Rechte der betroffenen Person
Ihnen stehen bei Vorliegen der gesetzlichen Voraussetzungen folgende Rechte nach Art. 15 bis 20 DSGVO zu: Recht auf Auskunft, auf Berichtigung, auf Löschung, auf Einschränkung der Verarbeitung, auf Datenübertragbarkeit. Außerdem steht Ihnen nach Art. 21 (1) DSGVO ein Widerspruchsrecht gegen die Verarbeitungen zu, die auf Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO beruhen, sowie gegen die Verarbeitung zum Zwecke von Direktwerbung.
Beschwerderecht bei der Aufsichtsbehörde
Sie haben gemäß Art. 77 DSGVO das Recht, sich bei der Aufsichtsbehörde zu beschweren, wenn Sie der Ansicht sind, dass die Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten nicht rechtmäßig erfolgt.
VOY (“we”, “us”, or “Our”) respects the privacy rights of its users and understands the
importance of protecting and handling information collected about you in accordance with both the law and best practice. This Privacy Notice has been composed for providing you with the information that you are entitled to (in case you are a private person, i.e. a data subject) according to Article 13 and Article 14 of EU General Data Protection Regulation, i.e., Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). And the German Data protection laws.
2) Acceptance and Use
3) Who We Are?
4) Summary of Personal Information and Use
5) Purposes of Data Collection
6) Data Collection Methods
7) Data Protection Principles
8) Types of Data We Collect From You
9) Non-Personal Information
10) UK and EU Cookie Law
11) Cookies Overview
12) Information Collected Through Technology
13) Other Information You May Submit
14) How We Use Your Data
15) With Whom We may Share Your Data with your consent
16) Your information rights
17) EEA Data Subjects
18) Your Data Protection Rights
19) Our Policy towards Children
20) Legal Bases for Processing (For EEA Users):
21) Third-Party Site and Links
22) Do Not Track Disclosures
23) Data Security
24) Your Right To Withdraw Consent
25) Terms and Conditions
28) Contact Us
2. Acceptance and Use
3. Who We are?
VOY and Voy-app.com is a platform which provides key to more mindfulness and relaxation in meditation by using self-coaching tools that go way beyond meditation. We provide self- coaching to reduce job-related stress and experience love in your relationships more intensely.
4. Summary of Personal Information and Use
VOY may collect or obtain Personal Data about you, and this information may be transferred from a location outside of Germany to other regions through the following methods:
- directly from you (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you make a booking or purchase on the website and app);
- when you visit our website and app;
- when you volunteer Personal Data about yourself in public areas of the Services
We may also receive Personal Information about you from third parties.
5. Purposes of Data Collection
For data collection methods as described for 4 YOU Coaching GmbH as a Company the following examples of uses of this Personal Information may be used for:
o Provision of Services to you
o Offering and Improving the Service
o Completing your purchase or booking
o User Engagement
o Lead Generation
o Legal Compliance
6. Data Collection Methods
The personal data we collect from you, and the way we collect it from you, includes the following methods when you:
- Visit our website and app
- When you use our booking services
- Receive or provided communication from or to us:
- Use our products and services as an authorized user
7. Data Protection Principles
“Personal data” means any information that enables us to identify you directly or indirectly, such as name, email, address, telephone number, any form of identification number or one or more factors specific to your or your beneficiary’s identity.
We are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and will ensure that personal data is:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
- Kept securely.
8. Types of Data We Collect From You
When you sign up as a user or a business we collect the following
1. Personal Identifiable Information (PII). We do not collect any data from you except that
includes, IP address or browser model, server log files.
2. Correspondence: Survey responses, information provided to our support team or user research team or perhaps via our contact form option on the app site.
9. Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g. demographic information or web site visitations). VOY may collect non-
personal information through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through use of industry standard technologies described further below.
10. UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; Cookies is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website and app services when you visit certain parts of the Website and app services and/or when you use certain features of the Website and app services. Details of the cookies used by this Website and app services are set out below.
11. Cookies Overview
You can set some Cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking. Please note that changing any of these settings does not prevent the
display of certain advertisements to you.
12. Information Collected Through Technology
While you are able to visit the VOY site and remain anonymous, VOY or its third party service providers may still collect non-personal information about your use of the VOY materials (e.g.
Your internet browser, operating system, ip address, connection speed, and the domain name of your internet service provider).Such information may be gathered by the following methods :
(a) Cookies. Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of information that are
stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive which work by assigning to your computer a unique number that has no meaning outside of the VOY site. Cookies do not generally contain any personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of the VOY materials unavailable to you.
(b) IP address. You may visit many areas of the VOY site anonymously without the need to become a registered user. Even in such cases, VOY may collect ip addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin services with an internet services provider. Each time you access the VOY site and each time you request one of VOY’ pages, the server logs your ip address.
(c) Beacons. Beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. VOY may use these technical methods in html e-mails that VOY sends to users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that constitutes personal information.
(d) Tracking content usage. If you use the VOY services and you post audio visual materials
including, without limitation, text, logos, artwork, graphics, pictures, advertisements, sound and other related intellectual property contained in such materials (collectively, “content”) to your app site or to a third party site, VOY tracks and captures non- personal information associated with user accounts and the use of content.
13. Other Information You May Submit
You may submit data to us for limited purposes such as requesting customer support; answering a questionnaire; participating in a study; entering contests or sweepstakes; or signing up to receive communications from us or another user.
14. How We Use Your Data
For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), VOY is the “data controller”. We will retain any Data you submit for a minimum of 12 months or the length of our services. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on security see the clause below (Data Security). Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our app and services. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products/services;
15. With Whom We Share Your Data with your Consent
We may share your data with third parties with your consent, or where we have obtained your express consent to do so. However, you may revoke these consents.
- Business partners: we may share your data, with your express consent with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or may be offered on our Online Services. You can tell when a third-party business partner is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear, either alone or with ours.
If you choose to access these optional services, we will on occasions share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. An example of a business partner would be a third-party loyalty program that you will earn points for, through a booking.
- Analytics: we may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
- Certain legal situations: we may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction.
- Aggregated or anonymized information: we may publicly disclose non-personal aggregated or anonymized information such as our number of visitors and registered users.
16. Your information rights
17. EEA Data Subjects
For individuals who are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom or Switzerland (collectively “EEA Residents”) at the time their personal data is collected, we rely on legal bases for processing your information under Article 6 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We generally only process your data where we are legally required to, where the
processing is necessary to perform any contracts we entered with you (or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you), for our legitimate interests to operate our
business or to protect VOY application and website or your, property, rights, or safety, or where we have obtained your consent to do so. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy
with the corresponding legal bases for processing.
18. Your Data Protection Rights
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data: Below are the following data protection rights you have when you use our services.
- You may choose not to provide us with certain information.
- If you request access to your personal data we will confirm whether we hold your information and provide you with a copy, explaining how we process it and why, how long we store it for and your rights associated with it.
- If you request deletion of your personal information, we will erase it. Please do note that we will need to retain any information that we require to fulfil our legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact us and we will send you a link or data protection officer address.
19. Our Policy towards Children
VOY respects the privacy of children, and we are committed to complying with the GDPR Children’s Online Privacy Protection. This Policy describes our practices concerning the collection of personal information from children under the age of 18. This site does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 18 without prior parental consent, or do we provide VOY services to children under 18 years of age except as permitted by the GDPR. However, we may provide our service to children under 18 years of age but in the supervision of a parental guardian.
20. Third-Party Site and Links
The VOY contents may contain links to third parties who may collect personal information and non-personal information directly from you. Additionally, VOY may use third parties to provide components of the VOY contents. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of VOY. VOY: (a) has no responsibility or
liability for these independent policies or actions; (b) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such site; and (c) does not make any warranties or representations about the
contents, products or services offered on such App or the security of any information you provide to them
21. Do Not Track Disclosures
Various third parties are developing or have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual
consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals). Currently, VOY do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms.
22. Data Security
We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal data and have measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. We employ modern and secure techniques to protect our systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and we regularly upgrade our security as better methods become available. Our data centers and those of our partners utilize modern physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility. In addition, all personal data is stored in a secure location behind firewalls and other sophisticated security systems with limited (need-to-know) administrative access. All our employees who have access to, or are associated with, the processing of personal data are contractually obligated to respect the confidentiality of your data and abide by the privacy standards we have established. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot (and do not) guarantee the absolute security of personal data.
23. Your Right To Withdraw Consent
Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us Info@voy- app.com. You can also change your marketing preferences. You can also exercise the rights listed above at any time by contacting us at Info@voy-app.com. If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may contact our data protection officer, his email is Info@voy-app.com
He can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
25. Terms and Conditions
To learn more about our terms and conditions, please visit our Terms and Conditions page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and app services
services is governed by the English Laws.
27. Contact us
1. Welcome to VOY GDPR Policy
VOY created this GDPR section on our website to go over what GDPR means for you and the steps we’ve taken to ensure the protection of your personal data.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May, 2018 and places new obligations on organizations based in the EEA or which hold or process personally identifiable information (PII) about EU residents.
2. What is considered personal data?
According to the GDPR directive, personal data is any information related to a person such as a name, a photo, an email address, billing details, updates on social networking websites, location details, or a computer IP address.
3. What does GDPR-compliant mean?
VOY is working with an external auditor to ensure GDPR compliance. Part of the compliance includes obtaining a signed Data Protection Agreement from every VOY customer before May 25, 2018.
4. Our Commitment to Data Security
Personal data collected by VOY are processed in accordance with the law on legal protection of personal data and other legal acts. All partners and affiliates of VOY who know the secret of
Article 32 of the GDPR requires that controllers and processors have adequate levels of security in place for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability – and more, of processing and other related activities.
Specifically, Article 32 requires VOY to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including the following as deemed appropriate:
- The pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data.
- The ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience
of processing systems and services.
- The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner
in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
VOY commitment to confidentiality, integrity, and availability – known as the CIA triad of information security, consists of the following initiatives:
- Robust set of internal controls relating to the storing, processing and/or transmission of personal data for EU data subjects.
- Comprehensive information security and operational policies, procedures, and
processes relating to all core InfoSec domains,
o Access Control
o Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware
o Data and Information Classification
o Data Backup and Recovery
o Database Policy
o Firewall Policy
o Internet Usage Policy
o Remote Access Policy
o Security Management
o Software Development Life Cycle
o Web Server Security Policy
o Workstation Security
- Annual security awareness training for all employees.
- Annual risk assessment initiatives for assessing relevant risks to the organization and taking necessary action for reducing risk exposure.
- Monitoring, as necessary, of all relevant third-party providers for which VOY has a business relationship with in terms of storing, processing, and/or transmitting personal data for EU residents.
5. Your Rights as a Data Subject
If VOY is storing, processing, and/or transmitting personal data for EU data subjects, then you must be made aware of the following rights and privileges under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right of Access: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to Rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. 2Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing when various grounds apply.
- Right to Data Portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her time frame to be decided by the data controller, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to Object: The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions? 2The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. GDPR Data Protection Scope
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was enacted by the European Union to deepen and harmonize personal data protection regulations. Now in effect as of May 25, 2018, it is a comprehensive and clear set of guidelines that acknowledges that different “flavors” of personal data require different levels of protection.
GDPR applies to all business irrespective of the region or jurisdiction, no matter where they are based, who collect and process personal data on EU residents. Non-EU companies have to appoint a GDPR representative and will be liable for all fines and sanctions.
Some of the key requirements of the GDPR are:
- Consent: websites must get consent in the form of? Collect personal data, with the level of consent varying according to the type of personal data being collected.
- Data minimization: Responding to years of gratuitous collection of personal data by apps, with no clear purpose in mind, the GDPR stipulates that organizations can only collect personal data that is clearly related to a well-defined business objective. If an organization gathers personal data for one purpose but then decides it wants to use it for another purposes (such as consumer profiling), that could be considered non- compliance.
- Individual rights: Another key feature of the GDPR is the very clear rights that it gives data subjects (i.e., the individuals whose personal data is being collected) to understand why their data is being collected and how it is being processed. They have the right to object, to correct—and they have the right to be erased/forgotten. They also have the right to be notified (individually) if their personal data has been breached in a way that
could endanger their freedoms and rights.
We as an organization have taken a number of steps to ensure we are fully compliant with our obligations, and have clear policies and processes to respond to customer and partner questions.
VOY has comply with applicable Data Protection Regulations, legislation, statute or order which may apply from time to time relating to the collection, storage and use of Personal Information including (without limitation) the Privacy Act 1988(Cth), the Data Protection Act 1998, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation May 25, 2018 the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Data Protection (Processing of Sensitive
Personal Data) Order 2000 and comparable laws, as the case may be in the applicable jurisdiction, or any amendments and/or re-enactments thereof.
7. How we are compliant with the EU GDPR regulation
This is a notice to inform you of VOY policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
1) We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
2) VOY takes seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
3) VOY undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
4) Our policy complies with the German laws accordingly implemented, including that required by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and data protection regulation.
5) The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
6) Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The operations of VOY are in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective May 25, 2018. VOY has made the GDPR a priority, and we are and have always been fully aligned with the regulation’s intended result.
8. GDPR Scope
Passed in 2016, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant legislative change in European data protection laws since the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), introduced in 1995. The GDPR, which becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018, seeks to strengthen the security and protection of personal data in the EU and serve as a single piece of legislation for all of the EU. It will replace the EU Data Protection Directive and all the local laws relating to it.
We support the GDPR and will ensure all VOY services comply with the GDPR provisions effective from May 25, 2018. Not only is the GDPR an important step in protecting the fundamental right of privacy for European citizens, it also raises the bar for data protection, security and compliance in the industry so therefore VOY is committed to abide by all Data protection regulation.
9. Service / website Updates
Our service and website are being updated to help customers comply with the GDPR obligations relating to obtaining and recording consent. Consent approval will be available upon
request. Other technology designed to automated data access requests received from users will be released.
11. Data Security Policy
VOY has always been committed to ensuring we maintain our customers’ and their customers’ data as securely as possible. Details of our Data Security Policy consistent with our obligations
under the GDPR is available on our website terms and condition page.
In the meantime, if you wish to submit a data request under the GDPR, or have any additional queries, please contact our VOY Privacy officer.