1. Scope of the Services.
Welcome to Voy-app.com website and app, provided to you by 4 You Coaching GmbH, with business address; 4 You Coaching GmbH, Konstanzer Str. 62, City Berlin, Germany.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to our provision and your use of the self coaching/meditation app and services, provided by (“Voy-app.com and services”) through the Voy app.com website and app. This website and app materials makes up the services (the “VOY and Voy app.com services“) when you use any of the website and app to access the service you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions and acceptable user conduct for using our website, app and services, including you as a visitor.
BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT,” OR BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR
2) No Medical Advice
3) Eligibility for our Service
4) Privacy Data
5) About Us
6) Our Service and Products
7) Agreed Terms
8) Using the Service
9) Limited License
10) Other Sites
11) Ownership; Proprietary Rights
12) Third-Party Software
13) Acceptable Use Conditions
14) User Posted Content
15) User Feedback
16) Push Notifications
18) Limited License Grant to VOY
19) DMCA Copyright Complaints
20) Copyright Policy
21) Medical Disclaimer
22) Privacy and Security
23) Information provided
24) Changes to the Service
25) Your Liability to Us
27) Legal Disclaimer and Warranties
28) Exclusion of Liability
29) Electronic Communications
31) Our GDPR Data Protection
32) No Reliance
33) Entire Agreement
35) Privacy and Security
36) Data Protection Policy
37) Compliance with Statutory Provisions
39) Dispute Resolution
40) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
2. No Medical Advice
VOY IS NOT A MEDICAL PROVIDER AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY PSYCHIATRIC CARE, MEDICAL ADVICE, OR OPINIONS. ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY GUIDANCE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FROM COACHES, AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PROVISION OF CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS REQUIRING AN IN-PERSON EVALUATION AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE IT IF YOU NEED ANY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION OR APPROVALS FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COURT-ORDERED COUNSELING OR EMOTIONAL SERVICE DOG CERTIFICATION. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY DRUGS OR MEDICAL TREATMENT THAT MAY BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU, AND YOU SHOULD DISREGARD ANY SUCH ADVICE IF DELIVERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FROM ANY COACH. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID, OR DELAY IN OBTAINING IN-PERSON CARE FROM YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF INFORMATION OR ADVICE YOU RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FROM ANY COACH. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH COACHES OR ANY OTHER USER OR ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF VOY DO NOT ESTABLISH A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, AND YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL.
3. Eligibility for Our Service
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you have attained the age of majority where you reside (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts including this Agreement. Persons who are at least 18 years of age but under the age of majority may only use our Services with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least the age of majority or older, or have received legal parental or guardian consent from someone fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms. If you are using our Services on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement.
4. Privacy Data
5. About Us
In these Terms, references to “we” or “us” are to Voy-app.com, is a company incorporated in Berlin Germany (with business registration number/ID ******************) whose registered address is at Konstanzer Str. 62, city Berlin, Germany.
VOY and Voy-app.com is a platform which provides key to more mindfulness and relaxation in meditation by using self-coaching tools that go way beyond meditation. We provide self- coaching to reduce job-related stress and experience love in your relationships more intensely.
6. Our Service and Products
VOY and Voy-app.com is a platform which provides key to more mindfulness and relaxation in meditation by using self-coaching tools that go way beyond meditation. We provide a self- coaching scale to reduce job-related stress and experience love in your relationships more intensely. The instructional and educational contents and Services available through our Website and app (“Products”) are either for personal or professional use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products or Services you receive from us.
7. Agreed Terms
the “Agreement”), govern your use of the Service and is a legal contract between you and Voy-app.com. If there is any inconsistency between the Terms of Service, Terms, and any of the Acceptable use, the additional Acceptable use will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency. By registering for an account on, or otherwise accessing or using the Voy-app.com Service, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you are using the Service on behalf of an institution that has a separate written agreement with Voy-app.com, that agreement governs your use of the Service.
8. Using the Service
Permission to use Voy-app.com As long as you are complying with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Voy-app.com gives you permission to access and use the Service solely to enable your personal use only. The Service is available for your personal, noncommercial use and should only be used for educational purposes or lawful purposes. Access to and use of the Service itself is free, but we do offer, and may add to in the future,
optional site features that Voy-app.com may charge for. The right to access and use the Service is revoked in jurisdictions where it may be prohibited, if any.
9. Limited License
Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Voy grants you access to the app and materials solely for your personal use, and a limited, non exclusive, non- transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable license to: (a) install and use one object code copy of any mobile application associated with the Service obtained from a legitimate marketplace
(whether installed by you or pre-installed on your mobile device by the device manufacturer) on a mobile device that you own or control; and (b) access and use the Service.
10. Other Sites
11. Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Service is owned and operated by VOY. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation,
information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software,
services, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by VOY are protected by intellectual property and other laws. As between us, all Materials included in the Service are the property of VOY or its third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by VOY, you may not make use of the Materials. VOY reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
12. Third-Party Software
The Service may include or incorporate third-party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third-Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third-Party Components under the applicable third-party licenses or to limit your use of Third-Party Components under those third-party licenses.
13. Acceptable Use Conditions
Your use of and access to this Voy-app.com website and app and the Contents are subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. The Acceptable Use Conditions are as follows:
1. You agree to use the Voy-app.com website and app and access the Contents only for lawful purposes and your use of the Voy-app.com website and app and Contents is in no way unlawful or fraudulent;
2. You agree not to use or access the Voy-app.com website and app or the Contents for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
3. You agree not to distribute all or any part of the Voy-app.com website and app or Contents in any medium without our prior written consent, unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the Voy-app.com website and app and permitted by these Terms including, without limitation
4. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Voy-app.com website and app or the Contents;
5. You agree not to (and will not attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Voy-app.com website and app or any features
that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce any limitations on you, the use of the Voy-app.com website and app or access to the Contents;
6. You agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, key-stroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
7. You agree not to use or access the Voy-app.com website and app or Contents for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to:
8. You agree to use the Voy-app.com website and app and access the Contents in a way
which does not infringe the rights of third parties or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Voy-app.com website and app, Contents;
9. You agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any Visitor or Users of the Voy-app.com website and app or Contents;
10. You agree not to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to or otherwise cause us to email, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, surveys or studies, calls to action, junk mail, pyramid schemes, incentives (monetary or click-based), spimming or spamming, or bulk communications of any kind, whether or not for commercial or non- commercial purposes;
11. You will not copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the Voy-app.com website and app or app (including without limitation the Contents) for any other purpose other than as permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent;
12. You agree not to use the Voy-app.com website and app or the Contents in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any Voy-app.com server or the network(s) connected to any Voy-app.com server, or infringe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any servers or networks connected to the Voy- app.com website and app;
13. You agree not to use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Voy-app.com website and app or the Contents (including without limitation robots, spiders or D:DOS);
14. You agree not to frame the Voy-app.com website and app or the Contents, place pop- up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages;
15. You agree not to access or attempt to access any other Visitor or User’s account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
16. You agree not to force headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Voy-app.com website and app; and
17. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Voy app.com website and app and Contents which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
18. You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Voy-app.com website and app, Contents (or any part of the Contents) to you or to Users generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
19. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of that breach (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage which we or any third party may suffer).
14. User Posted Content
User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including messages, reviews, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service
15. User Feedback
If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant VOY an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service, to create other products and services, and to generate revenue. You are not entitled to any recognition or compensation for Feedback you provide to VOY.
16. Push Notifications
When you install our app on your mobile device, you agree to receive push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on your mobile device when the app is not on. You can turn off notifications by visiting your mobile device’s “settings” page.
The Site, Services and VOY Contents are protected by the German copyright, and trademark law.
18. Limited License Grant to VOY
By providing User Content to or via the Service, you grant VOY a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
19. DMCA Copyright Complaints
If you believe that anything on the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
For the requirements of a proper notification
Name of Designated Agent:
You must not knowingly misrepresent your information that the Material is infringing when it is
not. You will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys‘ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the Material or activity claimed to be infringing.
20. Copyright Policy
It is our policy that any content included on the voy-app.com website and app or within voy- app.com Contents that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed from the voy app.com website and app as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement or potential infringement.
If you are the owner of intellectual property rights, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner, or authorized to act under any exclusive right, you should report any alleged infringements of your intellectual property rights taking place on or through the voy-app.com website and app by emailing a Copyright Infringement Notice to email@example.com, containing at a minimum the details outlined in section below.
We will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content. When you notify us in accordance with Copyright Notice terms, your written Copyright Infringement Notice must contain the following:
– statement telling us you believe that you have found content on the Voy-app.com website and app which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights;
– the title of the content concerned and the full URL for access to that content;
– Statement explaining how the content infringes your intellectual property rights;
– Your mailing address, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you;
– a statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use; and
– Your signature (an electronic signature is sufficient).
We will, act in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the voy-app.com website and app in the first instance of any infringement, there won’t be any warnings. Zero-tolerance policy (regardless of whether the User has taken appropriate action as we may (direct).
21. Medical Disclaimer
The information and materials posted on or accessible through the Site are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. VOY does not recommend or endorse any specific products, procedure, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by VOY, its affiliated companies, contributors to, or other users of the Site is solely at your own risk. You should consult your physician or other health care practitioner before starting any VOY program.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site. The material on this website is intended for use as a personal development resource. It is not a substitute for your own clinical judgment as a professional. VOY does not make any guarantees that its Service will guarantee success in any examination or other test of any nature.
22. Privacy and Security
23. Information provided to voy-app.com
We request minimal personal information to be provided from Users to use the Service. Please see our children’s policy section for more information. If you are under 18 years of age, and you want to use the Voy-app.com website and app, you will need to have a parental consent to use our site and app.
24. Changes to the Service
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether, including, for example, if you do not comply with this Agreement or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. You can stop using our Service at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. We may also add or create new limits to our Service or restrict your access to all or a part of the Service at any time without notice or liability.
25. Your Liability to Us
You indemnify and keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities, loss, damages or other monetary relief brought, made or awarded against or incurred by us resulting (directly or indirectly) from:
– You submitting user Content to the Voy-app.com website and app or participating in the Voy-app.com services
– Your access to or use of the Voy-app.com website and app Services;
– Your breach of any of these Terms; and
– Any negligent act or omission, deliberate default or breach of statutory duty on your part.
– Each indemnity in this paragraph is separate and independent from the other obligations in these Terms. Each of these indemnities is to remain fully effective despite any indulgence granted from time to time and despite any judgment or order.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
27. Legal Disclaimer and Warranties
The service (and any associated products, features, content, third-party content, third-party website and apps, third-party applications, user content, Voy-app.com technology or software and any other content (“collectively the “Voy-app.com offerings”) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Voy-app.com (and its parent, successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, service providers, employees, officers, directors, suppliers, licensors, partners and agents (“Voy-app.com parties”) expressly disclaims all warranties or representations of any kind, express, implied or statutory, regarding the Voy-app.com offerings, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, accuracy, performance, availability, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non- infringement.
In particular, Voy-app.com parties makes no representation or warranty that the VOY offerings
(1) Will meet your requirements or expectations, or be to your liking,
(2) Will be timely, secure, accurate, free from errors or loss, or uninterrupted, or that the services are free from viruses or other harmful components, or
(3) That any defects or errors will be corrected. Some features are experimental and have not been tested in any manner.
Any material downloaded from the website and app or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at the user’s own discretion and risk, and the user will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or loss of data that results from accessing or downloading any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from Voy-app.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions of use.
28. Exclusion of Liability
Voy-app.com is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of Voy-app.com website or its Mobile App sites. This exclusion covers all servicing, costs, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with Voy-app.com website and app.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the contract law in Germany); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the laws of the Germany.
29. Electronic Communications
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Voy-app.com in an electronic form such as email, to provide special deals, and promotion; (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that VOY provides to you electronically via email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. This subparagraph does not affect your statutory rights.
VOY respects the privacy of children, and we are committed to complying with the European Union GDPR Children’s Online Privacy Protection and the German Data Protection Laws. This Policy contain specific provisions for the use of personal data by minors and practices concerning the collection of personal information from children under the age of 18. This site does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 18 without prior parental consent, or do we provide VOY services to children under 18 years of age except as permitted by the GDPR. However, we may provide our service to children under 18 years of age but in the supervision of a parental guardian.
31. Our GDPR Data Protection
We collects and uses personal data of users to the extent that is necessary for the creation, design of content or modification of the contractual conditions for Voy app.com Website and app between the user and Voy-app.com site. If Voy-app.com Website and app is involved in the communication for a Voy-app.com Services agreement between the user and Voy-app.com, it shall transfer the data required for this agreement to the respective service provider. This service provider processes and uses the data to initiate, conclude and execute the contract on its own responsibility. The identity of the respective service provider can be taken from the website and app contact us page.
32. No Reliance
You should not solely rely on the Material, but should instead seek other opinions before taking or failing to take any action which could lead to injury, harm, death or damage of any kind.
33. Entire Agreement
This Agreement is the entire agreement between the user and Voy-app.com and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
34. Copyright License
Copyright (C) 2020 (S) of First Publication Voy-app.com
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in voy- app.com website and app and the material on our website or app; and
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in voy-app.com website and app and the material on our website and app are reserved.
You agree, to the extent permissible by your state’s laws, to indemnify, hold harmless and defend VOY from and against all damages, losses, demands, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys‘ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third-party relating to or arising out of (i) your access to, use, or misuse of the Service or site features, (ii) your breach of alleged breach of this Agreement, (iii) your failure to
comply with applicable Laws (including any failure to obtain or provide any necessary consent),
(iv) the infringement by you or any third-party using your account of any intellectual property, privacy, or other right of any person or entity, including in connection with your User Content, or (v) your breach or alleged breach of any interaction, agreement, or policy between you and any other Users.
We reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Voy-app.com. Voy-app.com will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
36. Privacy and Security
However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Website and app or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information via the Internet
37. Data Protection Policy
This policy intends to provide the visitors of (hereinafter: voy-app.com website and app) with clear and detailed information on the manner their personal data are processed and, in particular, on the types of processed data, the legal basis of data processing and their rights and
If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminates. In addition, VOY may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice and without liability to you. You may stop using the service and mobile app and these Terms at any time by following the instructions on the Service or by contacting our support channel.
39. Compliance with Statutory Provisions
When supplying your own content you are obliged to comply with all the applicable laws and other legislation of the German Supreme Court and German Data Protection Law. Regardless of whether or not it constitutes a criminal offense, it is prohibited to supply content of a pornographic, sexual, violent, racist, seditious, discriminatory, offensive and/or defamatory nature. In addition you are also obliged to refrain from infringing any third-party rights. This applies in particular to personality rights of third parties as well as to third-party intellectual property rights (such as, for example, copyrights and trademark rights). In particular you must also hold the necessary rights over your profile picture or any other picture you post.
We are entitled to delete or remove any content that is unlawful or that infringes the above-mentioned principles at any time. If you infringe the above-mentioned principles we are entitled to give you a warning or to temporarily block your user account or to cancel the user contract for good cause in accordance with these terms of service.
40. Dispute Resolution
This section sets forth the exclusive way you can resolve any dispute you may have with us. If you ever wish to seek any relief from us, you agree to do it only through arbitration, and you waive the ability to pursue class action.
If you are a user and habitually reside in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms („claim“), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that Member State that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent Constitutional of the German Courts will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
41. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the German Supreme Court and German Data Protection Law. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against must be resolved by arbitration. You and VOY both agree to submit to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the German Court; for claims falling within the German jurisdiction, you and VOY both agree to submit to German Supreme Court.
Any dispute arising from these Terms and your use of the Services will be subject to Arbitration, without regards to conflict of law rules or principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court, hence it will be resolved by arbitration.
Voy-app.com may modify the terms herein contained at any time. Such modifications shall be communicated by email and shall be binding on you.
- All disputes relating to these terms and any services made by Voy-app.com to you shall
be governed by the laws of the Germany Supreme Court without reference to its conflict of laws principles and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction in Germany.
- Voy-app.com opinion on all issues pertaining to the interpretation of these Terms shall be final and binding on you.
- Voy-app.com is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Voy-app.com right and obligation to comply with the Law or governmental, court and requests of enforcement agencies.
- If any part of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision
that most closely matches the intent of the provision and is nevertheless valid and enforceable and the remainder of these terms shall continue in effect.
- You may not assign any rights or obligations against Voy app.com without our prior written consent. Voy-app.com reserves the right to transfer any right or obligation against you upon notice to you. Upon such assignment, the assignee shall be bound by the Terms in the same manner as Voy-app.com shall cease to have any liability to you.
Voy-app.com shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such natural disasters, acts of terrorism, civil labor strife, labor and transportation strikes
If You Have Any Questions About These Terms & Condition, Please Contact Us at Email firstname.lastname@example.org